Tired of doing it all yourself? At Universal Bookkeeper we understand that every small business is unique. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of accuracy in our bookkeeping services, and supporting you in achieving your financial objectives. We offer a remote option with our services, so we can assist you from anywhere, at any time.
- Monthly/Quarterly bookkeeping services
- Monthly/Quarterly standard reporting based on criteria established for your business
- Quarterly in-person or Skype meetings to review:
- Financial statements
- Goal tracking
- Tax planning initiatives
- Unlimited email support
- Quarterly Estimated/Sales Taxes prepared and filed
We get it. Not all organizations have the resources to onboard and staff their own CFO. Many small businesses outsource this position, and our team at Universal Bookkeeping is JUST the Professional CFO you’ve been looking for. Think of us as an extension of your team, and a partner who has your small business’s best financial interest at heart. After all, when you succeed, we succeed right along with you.
- A frequent and recurring analysis of the BIG financial picture of your organization
- Video conferences on a bi-weekly or weekly cadence
- Financial statements are updated on a weekly basis
- Additional services to support the organization such as Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- We present your financials to the Executive Committee or Board
- Designed for companies that have a need to be more in-sync daily with the financial happenings of the company
At Universal Bookkeeper, we understand the critical nature of proper tax preparation to avoid any issues, penalties, fines or discrepancies. Trust between you and our professionals is imperative and of the utmost importance. You and your business deserve to know that your taxes and finances are in good hands. Our Certified Public Accountants bring a combined 20+ years of tax experience. We guarantee the highest quality of care, accuracy and attention.
- Annual Personal income tax preparation
- Partnerships & LLCs
- Corps & S-Corps
- Estimated tax submissions
- Sales tax submissions
- Tax planning
Opening and operating a small business is no small venture and can be overwhelming, especially at first. Setting up your own Accounting processes and procedures can be a long and confusing list of terms you may not be familiar with. Why not work with a team who is experienced in onboarding the financial aspects of a business, and who can oversee the development of your business plan and offer guidance and expertise? Universal Bookkeeper can serve as your consultant and partner while you prepare your business for opening day.
- Business plan development
- Pre-audit planning
- Accounting system design and implementation
- General business forecasting
- QuickBooks online conversations
- QuickBooks online training
- Accounting “clean-up”
Payroll. One of the most important words to all businesses. You’ve opened the business of your dreams. You’ve chosen the perfect color for the conference room. Your coffee station is stocked with a top-notch assortment. You’ve recruited the perfect team and they are working hard. Now…..it’s time to pay them! Part of operating a successful business is uncovering cost saving measures. We’ve found that one of the most cost-effective methods to process payroll is to leverage our awesome partners at Gusto Payroll and combine services to create a DIY method of seamlessly delivering your paychecks.
Universal Bookkeeper will:
- Set up your company profile with Gusto Payroll
- Onboard all existing employees and historical pay
- For up to 30 days, our team will educate and train your team on how to use Gusto Payroll
- Eliminate the middleman and process payroll at your convenience